We only need 17 new or renewing contributors to get to the half way point of this 2015 membership drive! We’re almost to 50% and you can be the one that puts us over the top! Will you consider becoming a member now?
Let’s recap what’s at stake:
• Promotion of your work through featured online interviews, photographs, book reviews, and more!
• Plans for the exciting F295 exhibition, artist-in-residence, and publication schedule
• A brick & mortar place for photographic inquiry, discussion, viewing, and study
• Lectures and workshops by world renowned photographers and artists – including some new online events!
• The F295 research library
• Upgrades and enhancements to the F295 website & forum
Most succinctly what’s at stake is the very future of F295. For the last 10 years, F295 has championed thoughtful contemporary photography, created platforms for dialogue and discussion, brought thousands of people together, and educated hundreds in the use of process and technique. And we need your help to continue!
What do you get?
• A vibrant source for information and features on photographers working in unique and exciting ways to create their work
• Discounted and priority admission to the F295 Symposium
• Priority workshop registration
• Eligibility to be considered for the F295 Members Salon exhibition
• Free admission to F295 exhibitions
• Behind the scenes look at the creation of Jerry Spagnoli’s “The Cloud of Unknowing” exhibition and publication this Spring
• Subscription to our members-only e-newsletter w/ interviews and photographs from the new F295 Center for Photography
• An advocate who will continue to advance exciting photographic work!
Reaching the half way point is important and you can help us get there. It would be outstanding to begin the last 5 days of the campaign tomorrow with only 50% remaining. Thanks!
Image Jefferson Hayman presenting his lecture, “Somewhere Like This,” at the 2014 F295 Symposium.